Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What Should I....?

What Should I Expect?
I will meet you for our photo shoot at whatever location we have set up. I will first spend some time with your kids to have them be more comfortable with me. I will be silly with them and talk with them. I will also find out about them, what they are into and what they like to do. I know how kids are so do not stress if it takes a while for your child to warm up. I will take my time and we will get great photos. If this means that we have to take a snack break or something we will do so. This style of photography is really un-stressful, so just relax and have fun.
What Should I Wear?
I recommend that you dress in clothes that you will be comfortable in. Bright colors that do not have a lot of patterns on them work the best. For your kids, if their day consist of wearing a specific item then make sure you have it with you. If they have a favorite pair of shoes, or a favorite spider man outfit then bring it and we will take a few frames. When shooting newborns I love to take their pictures in their natural state as well.....naked, so you can consider that as one outfit choice for them. When taking photos at the beach bring a swimsuit for your kids, these pictures always come out great.
When Should I Expect to See My Pictures?
After I have spent an hour (that is just about the amount of time that most kids and Dads last) or so with you or yours, I'll start the editing process. I will put your photos onto my computer and starting editing the photos and making any necessary changes. You will be able to see a sneak peek of you photos on my blog at effiesphotos.blogspot.com. Then in 10-14 days you will receive a CD in the mail of all your images fully edited in both black and white and color, along with a photographic release form. After that the images are yours and you are free to print them as you please.
to schedule an appointment please contact me at
thanks for looking

No comments: